Visit our resources page to see our new video on how to use an epinephrine auto injector. You could save a life!
The Kyah Rayne Foundation is dedicated to advancing food allergy awareness and education and increasing Epinephrine Auto Injector availability to save lives.
NOBODY ELSE NEEDS TO DIE
Food allergy awareness saves lives. Awareness and education are key to our mission. We are implementing training programs that promote and empower students, teachers and families to recognize the signs and symptoms of food allergies and anaphylaxis. The Kyah Rayne Foundation is working hard to increase the availability of Epinephrine Auto Injectors to save lives. Our goal is to decrease and eliminate deaths due to food allergies with a long term goal of NO food allergy fatalities.
Check out our flyer and SHARE this information NOW to help us save lives.
Food Allergy Statistics:
- 32 million Americans live with food allergies
- Every 3 minutes, a severe allergic reaction to food sends someone to the emergency room
- There is no cure for allergies. You can manage allergies with prevention and treatment. It is among the country’s most common, but overlooked, diseases.
- Epinephrine Auto Injectors (EpiPen’s) must be administered within minutes of anaphylaxis and are THE only available treatment
- One in thirteen children has food allergies—that’s about two in every U.S. classroom.
- 377% increase in diagnosis of anaphylactic food reactions between 2007 and 2016.
Support our cause.
You can help us prevent this tragedy from happening to more families. Kyah Rayne Foundation will ensure that communities have the tools they need to manage food allergies. Through fundraising efforts and policy change we are going to dramatically improve the quality of life for those affected. To fulfill this mission we have set up a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization with TAPAZ Technical Assistance Partnership of Arizona (affiliate of the Vitalyst Health Foundation). Our goal is BIG. We want to save lives. Please help us bring our vision to life, and help as many families as possible to avoid the horror we endured, by making a tax deductible donation to the the Kyah Rayne Foundation.
Donations can be mailed to: TAPAZ Memo: Kyah Rayne Foundation 2929 North Central Avenue, Suite 1550 Phoenix, Arizona 85012
Or click the link below:
The information provided here is for educational purposes only and is not intended to replace the medical advice of a doctor or healthcare provider. This information is provided by the Kyah Rayne Foundation, a qualified 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. By accessing this website and the resources located on this website, the visitor acknowledges that there is no physician-patient relationship between them and the authors. If you think you are observing a medical emergency such as but not limited to an allergic reaction, call 911 immediately.