Kyah Rayne Foundation pledges to promote food allergy legislation, emergency allergy treatment programs, and online educational training programs with a goal of saving lives. Our campaign supports families living with food allergies and educating ALL communities about the disease.
NOBODY ELSE NEEDS TO DIE
I am a food allergy mom. I am a mom whose daughter died of very sudden and fatal anaphalaxis. I have assumed and am committed to the role of spokesperson for new and improved food allergy legislation. We will be working on passing Emergency Epinephrine Laws that will provide, educate, and monitor Epinephrine Auto Injectors in schools as a solution for anaphylaxis. Awareness and education is key to our mission. We hope to train and encourage our community to become First Responders and save lives.
Check out our flyer and SHARE this information NOW to help us save lives.
We hope to reform these statistics:
- 32 million Americans live with food allergies
- Every 3 minutes, a severe allergic reaction to food sends someone to the emergency room
- There is no cure for allergies. You can manage allergies with prevention and treatment. It is among the country’s most common, but overlooked, diseases.
- Epinephrine Auto Injectors (EpiPen’s) must be administered within minutes of anaphylaxis and are THE only available treatment
- One in thirteen children has food allergies—that’s about two in every U.S. classroom.
Support our cause.
You can help us prevent this tragedy from happening to more families. Kyah Rayne Foundation will ensure that communities have the tools they need to manage food allergies. Through fundraising efforts and policy change we are going to dramatically improve the quality of life for those affected. To fulfill this mission we have set up a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization with TAPAZ Technical Assistance Partnership of Arizona (affiliate of the Vitalyst Health Foundation). Our goal is BIG. We want to save lives. Please help us bring our vision to life, and help as many families as possible to avoid the horror we endured, by making a tax deductible donation to the the Kyah Rayne Foundation.
Donations can be mailed to: TAPAZ Memo: Kyah Rayne Foundation 2929 North Central Avenue, Suite 1550 Phoenix, Arizona 85012
Or click the link below: